What to expect at Cornerstone...
- We praise our Redeemer in song using a mix of hymns and contemporary music.
- We study Scripture and expect to be changed by what we learn.
- We express our dependence on our Lord in prayer.
- We celebrate communion on the first Sunday of each month.
- Children and adults worship together.
- After the service, many families stay for lunch and fellowship. On the first Sunday of the month, we have covered dish. On the other Sundays, each family brings their own lunch.
- On the last Sunday of the month, the men meet after lunch for mutual encouragement and accountability.